Terms & Conditions
Booking your Holiday
- Your contract in respect of your holiday is made with Jordan Unlimited (‘the Company‘), registered in Jordan and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
- All communications by the Company in relation to your holiday will be sent via email or through the online customer area.
- When booking the Company booking form must be completed and submitted together with a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the booking.
- Receipt of the deposit and booking form by the Company does neither guarantee nor imply confirmation of the booking. The booking shall only be confirmed once the Booking Confirmation has been sent. The Company reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason and the deposit shall be returned.
- The booking must be paid in full at least 35 days before the departure date. If payment is not received by the due date the booking will be cancelled and the deposit retained. The lead person on the booking form guarantees payment of the total amount shown on the booking form in accordance with these conditions.
- If booking within 35 days of your departure date payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- All special requests, such as dietary requirements, should be advised on the booking form.
- The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
- The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
- After a Confirmation Invoice has been issued, unless you choose to pay for your holiday in full at the time of booking, the price of your holiday is subject to the possibilities of surcharges in certain limited circumstances. However, a surcharge will only be levied to allow for variations in transportation cost, including cost of fuel, taxes or fees chargeable for services, the exchange rate applied to the particular package or if the government or regulatory body introduces an increase of taxes. The Company will absorb an amount equal to 2% of your holiday price (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) before passing on any surcharge to you. Only amounts in excess of this 2% will be surcharged. Surcharges will be notified by a revised Confirmation Invoice sent to you.
- If a surcharge would increase the total holiday price shown on your original Confirmation Invoice by 10% or more, you may cancel your booking within 14 days of the date of issue of the revised Invoice and obtain a full refund of all payments made to the Company and any amendment charges previously incurred.
- Alternatively you may choose to pay for your holiday in full at the time of booking, in which case the price will be fixed if payment is received within 7 days of the Confirmation Invoice.
- Transport, accommodation, restaurants and other services are not owned or managed by the Company. Our recommendations are based on personal use and/or opinion but in some cases we have not been able to inspect all provided services. If this is the case then we will inform you of this.
- The Company is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any part of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to (i) the acts and/or omissions of any member of the party, or (ii) those of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday, or (iii) an event which neither the Company or the service provider could have foreseen or prevented even with due care.
- Should any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the holiday the Company has arranged for you the Company cannot accept liability. The Company will offer general assistance where appropriate.
- We cannot guarantee a refund on unused tickets for transport, event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.
- You are responsible for arranging your own travel insurance details of which should be provided on the booking form for all members of your party. Please ensure that your insurance cover applies to the specific activities you are booking and which are confirmed on the Confirmation Invoice.
- Each member of the party must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the countries they are touring. The Company accepts no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order.
- All members of your party are responsible for checking-in on time for flights and ready for all pre-booked components of your holiday. The Company does not accept responsibility for missed flights and no credit or refunds will be given if you miss any part of your holiday. No credit or refunds will be given for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel documents.
- You undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute. If you breach this clause your holiday will be terminated with immediate effect and the Company will have no further contractual obligation to you. The Company will be entitled to recover from the offending party and/or the person who signed the booking form compensation for any damage caused.
- The Lead person on the Booking Form should disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that members of their party may have which could affect any part of the holiday.
- The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects unless directly caused by the negligence of one of our representatives. All personal property and equipment is your responsibility.
Smoking is not allowed inside any tour vehicles. Frequent stops can be arranged for those who desire to smoke. All accommodation will be reserved with non-smoking rooms, unless the client specifically requires a smoking room. Confirmation is dependent on hotel availability.
The Company will undertake to ensure the safety of the client throughout the tour, however aspects of each particular tour may not be without an element of danger. Clients should be prepared to sign a ‘Waiver of Responsibility’ form before they begin any tour with an element of danger. This form is an understanding that all clients need to exercise judgement and care at all times to ensure their own safety and that of their fellow tourists.
Jordan Unlimited offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Jordan Unlimited does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Jordan Unlimited acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing, and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Jordan Unlimited shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
The Company has made all reasonable efforts to check the accuracy of the information contained in our website. The Company cannot however accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in this site.
- Feedback is essential for us to improve our services. Any complaints or concerns should be notified to us immediately so problems can be solved. 24 hour support is provided to all customers. Any complaints submitted 14 days after returning home prove difficult to resolve and we reserve the right to take any action.
- Any dispute that may arise will be governed by Jordanian law and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Jordan Courts.
- All information given by the Company whether in writing or orally is to the best of the Company’s knowledge and believed correct at the time given and is given in good faith. The booking conditions shall take precedence over any other warranty or condition that may have been given.
Data Protection Act
It may be necessary for the Company to ask you for certain personal information. Examples of this would be dietary requirements, disability/medical or religious information etc. This information will be kept confidential by the Company and is available to you to inspect during the Company’s normal working hours. It will be passed to the suppliers, if it is necessary for them to know this information in order to fulfill the Company’s contract to you.